We'd love to develop an up-to-date web directory of specialist and inclusive leisure opportunities in Sheffield, but this will take time. You can help us by telling us about any accessible clubs or facilities you've come across.
The SIGN information service can help you find accessible leisure opportunities for your child; you will need to ring them (0114 266 9476) as the information is not currently available on their website. The Ask Sid website has a list of specialist/inclusive leisure opportunities in Sheffield, which you can access via the links below.
Specialist/inclusive clubs and facilities
- Swimming for disabled children in Sheffield (compiled by Sheffield Parent Carer Forum, December 2012)
- Ask Sid (online directory for Children, Young People and Family Services in Sheffield - search for "inclusive clubs")
- Within Reach (sport and physical activity for disabled people in Sheffield)
- Provision for disabled children at leisure attractions (compiled by the Sheffield Parent Carer Forum, July 2011)
- Motability: The Rough Guide to Accessible Britain - Family Days Out
- Family Carer Support Service: Holiday Information Guide 2012 (free download)
- KIDS: Legislation, policy and guidance relation to inclusion in play and childcare